Virtual CIO Service
Virtual CIO (vCIO) Service
Align Your Technology and Business Goals
CSM’s Virtual CIO Service provides unbiased and dedicated, trusted advisers to small business owners to help them weed through the complexities of Information Technology. Your Virtual CIO is always available to assist you in evaluating technology, cost/benefit analysis, and most importantly, to help you leverage technology to help you grow your bottom line. CSM’ vCIO service in included with our Managed IT Services contracts.
Where Do I Turn for Technology Advice?
Larger companies have CIOs to make day-to-day technology decisions, and provide guidance to the CEO, CFO and COO. Unfortunately, many small business owners struggle with making technology decisions because they don’t have a CIO in-house. While most SMBs rely on Attorneys, Bankers, and CPAs to act as trusted advisors, small businesses often have nowhere to turn to help them evaluate the costs and benefits of technology. Without the in-house expertise to rely on, a Virtual CIO becomes your trusted IT business partner.
What Can CSM’s Virtual CIO Service Do For My Business?
Our Virtual CIOs make your business’s bottom line their top priority. Our first order of business is to gain a deep understanding of your unique business, your challenges, and your competitive landscape. Your Virtual CIO’s second priority is to provide guidance on how to reduce and control your infrastructure technology support costs. The third step for your vCIO is to assess your company’s technology requirements and help design processes and infrastructure to meet those requirements. Our next process is to help design backup and disaster recovery procedures to insure the viability of your company in the event of a catastrophe. Lastly, your Virtual Technology Advisor will provide guidance on how to use Information Technology to streamline your business and use IT as a competitive weapon to defeat your competitors and dominate your market.
Virtual CIO Responsibilities
CSM’s Virtual CIOs assume the responsibility for the following:
- IT Assessments – Security Evaluation, Network Optimization, Vendor Evaluation
- IT Planning – Budgets, Staffing, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity, Strategic IT Planning
- IT Design – Network Design, Application Architecture, Mobility
CSM’s vCIO Service – Free With Our Managed IT Services
CSM’s Managed IT Services provide 24/7 remote monitoring and management at a low, fixed, monthly rate. In order to help our customers increase their profitability and make smart, strategic technology investments, CSM provides your company with your own Virtual CIO at no additional charge.
CSM’s Virtual CIO: Your Executive Level Advisor
CSM’s vCIOs have extensive IT and business experience across many industries and technology platforms. Your vCIO is available for routine consulting as well as quarterly technology planning sessions. We help our clients align their IT and business strategies. Contact Us Today to find out more about what our Virtual CIO Services can do for your business.
Managed IT Articles
- IT Support Outsourcing for SMBs
- Helpdesk Performance Metrics
- 5 Reasons not to Use Cloud Computing
- Is VDI Really Worth the Investment?
- 5 Ways to Leverage Cloud Computing for Your Business
- Is Platform as a Service (PaaS) Business Smart?
- Can Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Improve Productivity?
- The Dangers of a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Policy
- Is Managed Disaster Recovery a Smart Investment?
- Is Your Company Maximizing its VOIP Investment?
- Can your IT Department and Managed IT Services Coexist?
- 5 Questions to Help Select Your Managed IT Services Provider
- Make Sure Your MSP Keeps Your Company Current
- Standardize Your Hardware, Software, and Policies
- Top Benefits of the Managed Services Model
- Benefits of IT Support Outsourcing With a Managed Services Provider
- Calculating Managed Services ROI
- IT Support Outsourcing with an MSP
- Managed Services Best Practices
- What is ISO 20000?
- What is Managed Services?
- What is ITIL and What Does it Mean for Your Company?
- Can Remote Tech Support Improve Employee Productivity?
- Online Computer Support: the Smart Choice for Business?
- 4 Ways Remote Network Troubleshooting Will Make Your Tech Life Easier
- Online Tech Support – A Better Business Model
Words from our Clients
Township of Branchburg,
“The staff at CSM continually exceeds our expectation which in turn has greatly helped the Township raise the bar for
providing the necessary computer, server and network uptime to match the needs of our staff.”
Bernards Township School,
“The customer service when it comes to tracking orders and getting products during emergency situations has been the best we received from all the technology vendors we have worked with … The quality of work of their installers has also been excellent.”
“We have contracted with CSM for over 15 years to manage and completely take full responsibility for our complete local and wide area network and we have a remarkable 99% operational uptime.”
We have product authorizations from great partners you know and trust