Remote Server Monitoring Service
We have eyes in the back of our heads!
CSM’s NetWatch Remote Server Monitoring Service is designed for companies with Internal IT Staffs that are looking to augment their internal capabilities. CSM’s world class dual Network Operations Centers provide remote system monitoring and alerts at a fixed monthly rate. CSM will monitor:
- Windows Server Monitoring
- Linux Server Monitoring
- VMware Server Monitoring
- Citrix Server Monitoring
- Hyper-V Servers
- Virtual Servers
Industry Leading Remote Server Monitoring Tools
Besides 24×7 monitoring and alerts, your IT staff will have access to CSM’s industry leading remote server monitoring and management tools. CSM’s Managed IT Services monitoring tools look way beyond simple up/down monitoring, and can pinpoint small issues before they become full blown threats to your core applications.
CSM’s Remote Server Monitoring Delivers Customized Alerts
CSM’s Server Monitoring tools can provide fully customizable alerts for any escalation path your company requires. Remote Server Monitoring is a cornerstone of our IT Managed Services. CSM can also provide you with any degree of granularity you require. If you only need to know about major issues, CSM’s NOC can suppress alerts so that you only see issues that can seriously impact network performance.
CSM’s Full Suite of Server Monitoring Services
- 24×7 Remote Hardware Monmitoring and Remediation
- 24×7 Operating System Monitoring
- Hypervisor Monitoring
- Application Monitoring
- Access to CSM’s Suite of Award Winning Management Tools
- Customized 24×7 Alerts
Remote Server Management Platform Support
|Windows Server 2000||Windows 2003 R2||Windows Server 2003|
|Windows Server 2008||Windows 2008 R2||Windows Server 2012|
|Windows SBS Series||Exchange Server 2003||Exchange Server 2007|
|Exchange Server 2010||Exchange Server 2013||Sharepoint Series|
|SQL Server 2005||SQL Server 2008||SQL Server 2008 R2|
|SQL Server 2012||Active Directory Series|
|Red Hat Linux||SUSE Linux||Ubuntu Linux|
Managed IT Articles
- IT Support Outsourcing for SMBs
- Helpdesk Performance Metrics
- 5 Reasons not to Use Cloud Computing
- Is VDI Really Worth the Investment?
- 5 Ways to Leverage Cloud Computing for Your Business
- Is Platform as a Service (PaaS) Business Smart?
- Can Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Improve Productivity?
- The Dangers of a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Policy
- Is Managed Disaster Recovery a Smart Investment?
- Is Your Company Maximizing its VOIP Investment?
- Can your IT Department and Managed IT Services Coexist?
- 5 Questions to Help Select Your Managed IT Services Provider
- Make Sure Your MSP Keeps Your Company Current
- Standardize Your Hardware, Software, and Policies
- Top Benefits of the Managed Services Model
- Benefits of IT Support Outsourcing With a Managed Services Provider
- Calculating Managed Services ROI
- IT Support Outsourcing with an MSP
- Managed Services Best Practices
- What is ISO 20000?
- What is Managed Services?
- What is ITIL and What Does it Mean for Your Company?
- Can Remote Tech Support Improve Employee Productivity?
- Online Computer Support: the Smart Choice for Business?
- 4 Ways Remote Network Troubleshooting Will Make Your Tech Life Easier
- Online Tech Support – A Better Business Model
Words from our Clients
Township of Branchburg,
“The staff at CSM continually exceeds our expectation which in turn has greatly helped the Township raise the bar for
providing the necessary computer, server and network uptime to match the needs of our staff.”
Bernards Township School,
“The customer service when it comes to tracking orders and getting products during emergency situations has been the best we received from all the technology vendors we have worked with … The quality of work of their installers has also been excellent.”
“We have contracted with CSM for over 15 years to manage and completely take full responsibility for our complete local and wide area network and we have a remarkable 99% operational uptime.”
We have product authorizations from great partners you know and trust