Remote Server Management Services
Get the Help your Staff Needs at a Fraction of the Cost of Hiring
Server Management is the headache that never ends. Every IT Staff has gaps that your budget won’t let you fill. Whether it’s off-hours Server Support, Network Support, or Linux, you can’t get the budget to get your business the support it needs. CSM’s Remote Server Management Service can bridge your operational gaps at a price that won’t give your CFO heartburn. Our Remote Server Management Services are the backbone of our Managed IT Services.
CSM’s Server Management Can Help You With:
- Off-hours Support
- Linux Support
- Exchange Support
- Application Management
- VM Support
- Cisco UCS Support
CSM’s Full Suite of Server Management Services
- 24×7 Remote Server Management and Remediation
- 24×7 Operating System Management
- Patches, Service packs, Software Upgrades
- Application Management and Administration
- Access to CSM’s Suite of Award Winning Management Tools
- Change Management
- 24×7 Alerts
Engage CSM for Remote Server Management and Focus on Initiatives that Build Corporate Value
As an IT executive, you probably have a punch list of initiatives that you can’t address because of a lack of resources. Whether it’s building new applications, adding mobility, or streamlining operations, CSM’s Server Management Service can help you re-task your resources and look like a star!
Remote Server Management – In Your Data Center or in the Cloud
CSM knows that your applications can reside anywhere. Whether your mission critical applications sit in your datacenter, in a 3rd party cloud, or at a remote location, CSM’s IT Managed Services can provide you with the 24×7 Remote Server Management they require.
Remote Server Management Platform Support
|Windows Server 2000||Windows 2003 R2||Windows Server 2003|
|Windows Server 2008||Windows 2008 R2||Windows Server 2012|
|Windows SBS Series||Exchange Server 2003||Exchange Server 2007|
|Exchange Server 2010||Exchange Server 2013||Sharepoint Series|
|SQL Server 2005||SQL Server 2008||SQL Server 2008 R2|
|SQL Server 2012||Active Directory Series|
|Red Hat Linux||SUSE Linux||Ubuntu Linux|
Managed IT Articles
- IT Support Outsourcing for SMBs
- Helpdesk Performance Metrics
- 5 Reasons not to Use Cloud Computing
- Is VDI Really Worth the Investment?
- 5 Ways to Leverage Cloud Computing for Your Business
- Is Platform as a Service (PaaS) Business Smart?
- Can Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Improve Productivity?
- The Dangers of a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Policy
- Is Managed Disaster Recovery a Smart Investment?
- Is Your Company Maximizing its VOIP Investment?
- Can your IT Department and Managed IT Services Coexist?
- 5 Questions to Help Select Your Managed IT Services Provider
- Make Sure Your MSP Keeps Your Company Current
- Standardize Your Hardware, Software, and Policies
- Top Benefits of the Managed Services Model
- Benefits of IT Support Outsourcing With a Managed Services Provider
- Calculating Managed Services ROI
- IT Support Outsourcing with an MSP
- Managed Services Best Practices
- What is ISO 20000?
- What is Managed Services?
- What is ITIL and What Does it Mean for Your Company?
- Can Remote Tech Support Improve Employee Productivity?
- Online Computer Support: the Smart Choice for Business?
- 4 Ways Remote Network Troubleshooting Will Make Your Tech Life Easier
- Online Tech Support – A Better Business Model
Words from our Clients
Township of Branchburg,
“The staff at CSM continually exceeds our expectation which in turn has greatly helped the Township raise the bar for
providing the necessary computer, server and network uptime to match the needs of our staff.”
Bernards Township School,
“The customer service when it comes to tracking orders and getting products during emergency situations has been the best we received from all the technology vendors we have worked with … The quality of work of their installers has also been excellent.”
“We have contracted with CSM for over 15 years to manage and completely take full responsibility for our complete local and wide area network and we have a remarkable 99% operational uptime.”
We have product authorizations from great partners you know and trust