Remote Network Support Services
Is Network Support Giving You Sleepless Nights? Rest Easy With CSM’s Proactive Remote Network Support Services
CSM’s Network Support Services are a cornerstone of our Managed IT Services. As a Premier Managed Information Technology Services Provider, we deliver expert 24×7 remote monitoring, management, troubleshooting and remediation of your LAN, WAN, Routers, Switches, Firewalls, WAPs and network connectivity. Certified Technicians in our dual Network Operations Centers (NOCs) leverage state-of-the-art monitoring tools to insure that your network is running at peak performance around the clock. We will also coordinate troubleshooting efforts with your ISP or Telco provider
Beyond Up or Down – Fixing Small Problems Before They Become Big Ones
CSM’s Remote Network Support Service leverage remote monitoring systems don’t just look at whether a device is up or down. Our monitoring software watches hundreds of key metrics that can indicate when a major device problem is coming. Networks don’t just crash out of the blue. Network devices usually throw off signals that big problems are on the horizon. When our systems detect a problem, our NOC is alerted within seconds, and immediately triages the issue and begins troubleshooting.
Self-Healing Scripts – Our Secret Sauce for Remote Network Support Services
CSM’s NOCs leverage cutting edge technology to automatically fix problems without human intervention. When our monitoring systems detect a problem, they launch a series of self healing scripts – commands designed to fix the problem. These scripts can solve issues in a fraction of the time that it could normally be performed by a live technician. If the script doesn’t fix the problem, our system escalates it to one of our certified engineers for troubleshooting. CSM delivers reliable and effective Remote Network Support solutions.
Expert and Professional Network Design Services
CSM’s monitoring tools are invaluable in helping our technicians determine if your network requires capacity upgrades or a redesign. Our Network Engineers can look at reports generated by our software tools to find network bottlenecks and implement the appropriate design changes.
Outstanding Support – Guaranteed
What is Network Support from CSM? We deliver fast, and effective Network Monitoring, Management and Remediation 24/7. Relentless IT Support – It’s in our DNA. All of CSM’s IT Managed Services packages including our Remote Network Support Service are backed by industry leading Service Level Agreements.
|Windows Server 2000||Windows 2003 R2||Windows Server 2003|
|Windows Server 2008||Windows 2008 R2||Windows Server 2012|
|Windows SBS Series||Exchange Server 2003||Exchange Server 2007|
|Exchange Server 2010||Exchange Server 2013||Sharepoint Series|
|SQL Server 2005||SQL Server 2008||SQL Server 2008 R2|
|SQL Server 2012||Active Directory Series|
|Red Hat Linux||SUSE Linux||Ubuntu Linux|
|Mac OS X Server 10.1 (Puma Server)||Mac OS X Server 10.2 (Jaguar Server)||Mac OS X Server 10.3 (Panther Server)|
|Mac OS X Server 10.4 (Tiger Server)||Mac OS X Server 10.5 (Leopard Server)||Mac OS X Server 10.6 (Snow Leopard Server)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion Server)||MAC OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion Server)|
|Networking & Firewalls|
|Networking & Firewalls|
CSM’s Remote Network Support Services can handle even the most complex environments: Contact Us Today!
Managed IT Articles
- IT Support Outsourcing for SMBs
- Helpdesk Performance Metrics
- 5 Reasons not to Use Cloud Computing
- Is VDI Really Worth the Investment?
- 5 Ways to Leverage Cloud Computing for Your Business
- Is Platform as a Service (PaaS) Business Smart?
- Can Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Improve Productivity?
- The Dangers of a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Policy
- Is Managed Disaster Recovery a Smart Investment?
- Is Your Company Maximizing its VOIP Investment?
- Can your IT Department and Managed IT Services Coexist?
- 5 Questions to Help Select Your Managed IT Services Provider
- Make Sure Your MSP Keeps Your Company Current
- Standardize Your Hardware, Software, and Policies
- Top Benefits of the Managed Services Model
- Benefits of IT Support Outsourcing With a Managed Services Provider
- Calculating Managed Services ROI
- IT Support Outsourcing with an MSP
- Managed Services Best Practices
- What is ISO 20000?
- What is Managed Services?
- What is ITIL and What Does it Mean for Your Company?
- Can Remote Tech Support Improve Employee Productivity?
- Online Computer Support: the Smart Choice for Business?
- 4 Ways Remote Network Troubleshooting Will Make Your Tech Life Easier
- Online Tech Support – A Better Business Model
Words from our Clients
Township of Branchburg,
“The staff at CSM continually exceeds our expectation which in turn has greatly helped the Township raise the bar for
providing the necessary computer, server and network uptime to match the needs of our staff.”
Bernards Township School,
“The customer service when it comes to tracking orders and getting products during emergency situations has been the best we received from all the technology vendors we have worked with … The quality of work of their installers has also been excellent.”
“We have contracted with CSM for over 15 years to manage and completely take full responsibility for our complete local and wide area network and we have a remarkable 99% operational uptime.”
We have product authorizations from great partners you know and trust