Remote Network Management Service
Augment Your IT Staff 24×7
CSM’s Remote Network Management Services will provide your IT Staff enterprise grade NOC Services at a fraction of the cost of hiring technicians for off-hours support. Managing your network 24×7 is an expensive and tedious job. It would be great to have one of your technicians available 24×7 to watch for every hiccup. Unfortunately, this level of service is only affordable for the largest of IT shops. CSM Understands. To meet your needs, CSM has created a fully customizable suite of Network Management Services that allow your staff to focus on initiatives that build corporate value.
You Are Never Alone…
CSM’s World Class NOCs have your back 24×7. We watch your network and our state of the art Network Management Tools take care of the headaches of monitoring, remediation and firmware upgrades. CSM’s Managed IT Services eliminates your network management headaches forever.
ITIL and ISO 20000 Compliant Remote Network Management Services
All of CSM’s Managed Services closely adhere to ITIL and ISO 20000 standards. ITIL And ISO 20000 are considered to be the hallmark of great NOC Support Services. CSM”s strict adherence to process insures that your crucial network elements are up and running 24/7.
Off Hours Network Management at a Fraction of the Cost of Staffing
Many IT shops have 24×7 requirements, but they are only staffed 9-5. If you’ve got the situation under control during business hours, let CSM give your staff the help it needs during off-hours and weekends.
CSM’s Remote Management Services
Our remote network management services (part of our IT Managed ServicesOffering)include:
- 24×7 (Or Off-hours) Network Monitoring
- Optional Firmware Patches and Upgrades
- Network Monitoring Portal Access
- Customized Alerts and Escalation
- Remote Network Remediation and Troubleshooting
- Vendor Coordination Including Cisco Smartnet
- Optional Emergency Onsite Dispatch
Remote Network Management Platform Support
|Windows Server 2000||Windows 2003 R2||Windows Server 2003|
|Windows Server 2008||Windows 2008 R2||Windows Server 2012|
|Windows SBS Series||Exchange Server 2003||Exchange Server 2007|
|Exchange Server 2010||Exchange Server 2013||Sharepoint Series|
|SQL Server 2005||SQL Server 2008||SQL Server 2008 R2|
|SQL Server 2012||Active Directory Series|
|Red Hat Linux||SUSE Linux||Ubuntu Linux|
|Mac OS X Server 10.1 (Puma Server)||Mac OS X Server 10.2 (Jaguar Server)||Mac OS X Server 10.3 (Panther Server)|
|Mac OS X Server 10.4 (Tiger Server)||Mac OS X Server 10.5 (Leopard Server)||Mac OS X Server 10.6 (Snow Leopard Server)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion Server)||MAC OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion Server)|
|Networking & Firewalls|
|Networking & Firewalls|
Managed IT Articles
- IT Support Outsourcing for SMBs
- Helpdesk Performance Metrics
- 5 Reasons not to Use Cloud Computing
- Is VDI Really Worth the Investment?
- 5 Ways to Leverage Cloud Computing for Your Business
- Is Platform as a Service (PaaS) Business Smart?
- Can Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Improve Productivity?
- The Dangers of a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Policy
- Is Managed Disaster Recovery a Smart Investment?
- Is Your Company Maximizing its VOIP Investment?
- Can your IT Department and Managed IT Services Coexist?
- 5 Questions to Help Select Your Managed IT Services Provider
- Make Sure Your MSP Keeps Your Company Current
- Standardize Your Hardware, Software, and Policies
- Top Benefits of the Managed Services Model
- Benefits of IT Support Outsourcing With a Managed Services Provider
- Calculating Managed Services ROI
- IT Support Outsourcing with an MSP
- Managed Services Best Practices
- What is ISO 20000?
- What is Managed Services?
- What is ITIL and What Does it Mean for Your Company?
- Can Remote Tech Support Improve Employee Productivity?
- Online Computer Support: the Smart Choice for Business?
- 4 Ways Remote Network Troubleshooting Will Make Your Tech Life Easier
- Online Tech Support – A Better Business Model
Words from our Clients
Township of Branchburg,
“The staff at CSM continually exceeds our expectation which in turn has greatly helped the Township raise the bar for
providing the necessary computer, server and network uptime to match the needs of our staff.”
Bernards Township School,
“The customer service when it comes to tracking orders and getting products during emergency situations has been the best we received from all the technology vendors we have worked with … The quality of work of their installers has also been excellent.”
“We have contracted with CSM for over 15 years to manage and completely take full responsibility for our complete local and wide area network and we have a remarkable 99% operational uptime.”
We have product authorizations from great partners you know and trust