Remote Desktop Management
Is End-User Support Consuming Your Day? Free Up Resources With CSM’s Remote Desktop Management Services
End-user Desktop Management and support is time consuming, even in the largest IT departments. The hours spent on desktop maintenance can be better used engaging customers or on IT projects that build corporate value. CSM’s Desktop Management Services (part of our Managed IT Services offerings) can free company resources. We deliver expert workstation and handheld support for all of your users, anywhere.
Eliminate Desktop Management Headaches…Permanently
CSM saves you time and money by preventing desktop issues before they happen. We prevent issues from occurring through automated routine maintenance, and our system can automatically fix most workstation problems. CSM’s Desktop Management Services software proactively executes anti-virus sweeps, disk monitoring, performance tuning, software updates. If an issue can’t be resolved, our North American Helpdesk is there to fix the problem. CSM also provides an added benefit of inventory monitoring. We keep track of all of your corporate devices, as well as enterprise software deployments. Our Desktop Support can be used separately or as part of our IT Managed Services offerings.
Complete Desktop Management Services For Windows and Mac OS
- Software/OS Patch Management: Prevent desktop crashes and maintain peak performance by keeping software and OS patches up-to-date
- Virus and Spyware Removal: Our Automated Remote Desktop Management System execute regularly scheduled AV and Malware sweeps to secure your companies data.
- Software License Management: CSM’s NOC maintains records of software licenses deployed on every workstation to prevent lawsuits and fines for illegal software use.
- PC/Handheld/Laptop Inventory Management: CSM’s Desktop Management Tools also maintain an inventory of all end-user computer assets to prevent theft and save your company money.
- Workstation Performance Tuning: CSM’s Desktop Management Service delivers automated tuning of employee desktops to insure peak performance and improve productivity.
- Customer Portal with On-Demand Reports: CSM’s Remote Desktop Management System provides your senior management with detailed usage, performance and inventory reports.
CSM’s Remote Desktop Management Services support Windows, Apple Mac OSX, iPhones, Android, and most common handheld devices.