Remote Application Management Services
Remote Application Management Service
Is Application Management Giving You Fits? CSM’s Remote Application Management Services Can Restore Your Sanity
For many companies, Application Management is a source of constant pain. Line of Business Applications are the core of every business, but keeping them running 24×7 can stretch the resources of any IT department. If your IT department is only staffed 9-5, who is watching your applications for the other 128 hours per week? Having someone on your staff “on call” isn’t going to get the job done, and will surely lead to high staff turnover. You’ve had the budget conversations with your CFO, and he can’t give you budget for 4 more shifts. Where can you turn?
Database and Application Management from CSM
CSM’s NetManage services provide 24×7 application management. For standard applications such as Notes, Exchange, or Active Directory, CSM’s Remote Management Software can provide end-to-end management services. For other LOB applications, CSM’s Managed IT Services Platform will monitor key processes and execute procedures to recover your application quickly and get it running should anything happen.
- 24×7 Remote Application Management and Remediation
- Patch Management
- Custom SOPs
- Total management for Exchange, Notes and Active Directory
- Access for Your Staff to Award Winning Application management tools
Custom Application Management Services for Your Unique Business
CSM knows that your applications can reside anywhere. Whether your mission critical applications sit in your datacenter, in a 3rd party cloud, or at a remote location, CSM can provide you with the 24×7 management they require.Whether your gear is at a remote site, in your data center, or in the cloud, CSM can handle supporting equipment and Operating Systems from most major manufacturers.
Remote Application Management – In Your Data Center or in the Cloud
Every application and environment is different. CSM’s expert staff will build custom SOPs on an application-by-application basis to insure that we execute the right steps to keep your LOB applications running.
Remote Application Management Platform Support
CSM’s tools support most leading network equipment manufacturers. If a manufacturer isn’t on the list, just ask, and we can probably support it…
|Windows Server 2000||Windows 2003 R2||Windows Server 2003|
|Windows Server 2008||Windows 2008 R2||Windows Server 2012|
|Windows SBS Series||Exchange Server 2003||Exchange Server 2007|
|Exchange Server 2010||Exchange Server 2013||Sharepoint Series|
|SQL Server 2005||SQL Server 2008||SQL Server 2008 R2|
|SQL Server 2012||Active Directory Series|
|Red Hat Linux||SUSE Linux||Ubuntu Linux|
|Mac OS X Server 10.1 (Puma Server)||Mac OS X Server 10.2 (Jaguar Server)||Mac OS X Server 10.3 (Panther Server)|
|Mac OS X Server 10.4 (Tiger Server)||Mac OS X Server 10.5 (Leopard Server)||Mac OS X Server 10.6 (Snow Leopard Server)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion Server)||MAC OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion Server)|
|Networking and Firewalls|
CSM’s network tools are fully customizable. We can provide alerts for any escalation path. CSM can also provide customized granularity, whether you want to see every alert or just the ones that will impact performance Customized Alerts. Contact CSM Today to learn more about our Remote Application Management Services
Managed IT Articles
- IT Support Outsourcing for SMBs
- Helpdesk Performance Metrics
- 5 Reasons not to Use Cloud Computing
- Is VDI Really Worth the Investment?
- 5 Ways to Leverage Cloud Computing for Your Business
- Is Platform as a Service (PaaS) Business Smart?
- Can Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Improve Productivity?
- The Dangers of a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Policy
- Is Managed Disaster Recovery a Smart Investment?
- Is Your Company Maximizing its VOIP Investment?
- Can your IT Department and Managed IT Services Coexist?
- 5 Questions to Help Select Your Managed IT Services Provider
- Make Sure Your MSP Keeps Your Company Current
- Standardize Your Hardware, Software, and Policies
- Top Benefits of the Managed Services Model
- Benefits of IT Support Outsourcing With a Managed Services Provider
- Calculating Managed Services ROI
- IT Support Outsourcing with an MSP
- Managed Services Best Practices
- What is ISO 20000?
- What is Managed Services?
- What is ITIL and What Does it Mean for Your Company?
- Can Remote Tech Support Improve Employee Productivity?
- Online Computer Support: the Smart Choice for Business?
- 4 Ways Remote Network Troubleshooting Will Make Your Tech Life Easier
- Online Tech Support – A Better Business Model
Words from our Clients
"We have contracted with CSM for over 15 years to manage and completely take full responsibility for our complete local and wide area network and we have a remarkable 99% operational uptime."
We have product authorizations from great partners you know and trust