OnSite IT Support
OnSite IT Support
Scheduled, or Emergency Dispatch – 24×7 Relentless On-Site IT Support at Your Location
Where can you turn when you need Onsite IT Support for your Servers, Routers, Firewalls, Switches and Workstations? For over 30 years, CSM has been helping our customers solve their most difficult onsite Computer Repair Service challenges. Whether it’s an emergency or a scheduled visit, CSM’s team of Consultants and Engineers are always here to deliver the on-site it support assistance your business requires. On-Site IT Support can be delivered as a stand-alone service, or as part of our Managed IT Services Model.
Nothing But the Best for Your Onsite IT Support Needs
CSM sets rigorous standards for all of our IT Engineers. Our engineers are selected for their technical skills and screened heavily for their knowledge and certifications. More importantly, CSM identifies and hires personnel that are personally committed to providing our trademark “Relentless IT Support”.
Emergency On-Site IT Support Services
CSM’s team of rapid response engineers are only a phone call away. Whether your company needs support for Microsoft Servers, Linux Servers, Microsoft or Apple work stations, or Cisco network equipment, CSM’s On-Site Tech Support engineers are available 24/7 to meet your emergency onsite requirement. Rapid Response services can be delivered as-needed, or structured into one of our IT Managed Services plans with guaranteed SLAs.
Scheduled On-Site IT Services
If your company requires regularly scheduled on-site visits, CSM can provide a dedicated engineer that will know your environment inside, and out and always be prepared for your on-site IT Support. We also have a 30 year history for delivering IT Projects on-time, and under budget.
Sleep Soundly – Relentless Onsite IT Support is a Phone Call Away
CSM’s loyal customers sleep soundly knowing that our team of engineers are available day or night to solve their toughest technology challenges.
CSM’s Platform Support
CSM’ Onsite IT Support Team services a full range of technology platforms including Microsoft and Apple Desktops. If you need help with something that isn’t listed below, just ask.
|Windows Server 2000||Windows 2003 R2||Windows Server 2003|
|Windows Server 2008||Windows 2008 R2||Windows Server 2012|
|Windows SBS Series||Exchange Server 2003||Exchange Server 2007|
|Exchange Server 2010||Exchange Server 2013||Sharepoint Series|
|SQL Server 2005||SQL Server 2008||SQL Server 2008 R2|
|SQL Server 2012||Active Directory Series|
|Red Hat Linux||SUSE Linux||Ubuntu Linux|
|Mac OS X Server 10.1 (Puma Server)||Mac OS X Server 10.2 (Jaguar Server)||Mac OS X Server 10.3 (Panther Server)|
|Mac OS X Server 10.4 (Tiger Server)||Mac OS X Server 10.5 (Leopard Server)||Mac OS X Server 10.6 (Snow Leopard Server)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion Server)||MAC OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion Server)|
|Networking and Firewalls|
Managed IT Articles
- IT Support Outsourcing for SMBs
- Helpdesk Performance Metrics
- 5 Reasons not to Use Cloud Computing
- Is VDI Really Worth the Investment?
- 5 Ways to Leverage Cloud Computing for Your Business
- Is Platform as a Service (PaaS) Business Smart?
- Can Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Improve Productivity?
- The Dangers of a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Policy
- Is Managed Disaster Recovery a Smart Investment?
- Is Your Company Maximizing its VOIP Investment?
- Can your IT Department and Managed IT Services Coexist?
- 5 Questions to Help Select Your Managed IT Services Provider
- Make Sure Your MSP Keeps Your Company Current
- Standardize Your Hardware, Software, and Policies
- Top Benefits of the Managed Services Model
- Benefits of IT Support Outsourcing With a Managed Services Provider
- Calculating Managed Services ROI
- IT Support Outsourcing with an MSP
- Managed Services Best Practices
- What is ISO 20000?
- What is Managed Services?
- What is ITIL and What Does it Mean for Your Company?
- Can Remote Tech Support Improve Employee Productivity?
- Online Computer Support: the Smart Choice for Business?
- 4 Ways Remote Network Troubleshooting Will Make Your Tech Life Easier
- Online Tech Support – A Better Business Model
Words from our Clients
Township of Branchburg,
“The staff at CSM continually exceeds our expectation which in turn has greatly helped the Township raise the bar for
providing the necessary computer, server and network uptime to match the needs of our staff.”
Bernards Township School,
“The customer service when it comes to tracking orders and getting products during emergency situations has been the best we received from all the technology vendors we have worked with … The quality of work of their installers has also been excellent.”
“We have contracted with CSM for over 15 years to manage and completely take full responsibility for our complete local and wide area network and we have a remarkable 99% operational uptime.”
We have product authorizations from great partners you know and trust