Off-Hours IT Support
Off-Hours IT Support
Do You Require IT Support 24/7 But Are Only Staffed During Business Hours? We Deliver Off-Hours IT Support…For a Fraction of the Cost of Hiring
CSM is the leading Managed IT Services Provider specializing in Off-Hours IT Support. Our Off-Hours Managed IT Services delivers remote monitoring, triage and remediation of Servers, Storage, VMs, Applications, and Network devices delivered as a Remote IT Support model. CSMs enterprise class NOC employs top of the line monitoring and management tools. Our NOC is staffed around the clock by certified server and network engineers that can solve almost any Information Technology Services problem.
Flexible and Cost Effective Off-Hours IT Support
CSM’s Co-Managed IT Services are flexible. Do you want to handle the patching? No Problem. Do some of your applications have complex SOPs? We can handle it. Do you want variable escalation processes? We’ve got it covered. Our Managed IT Support Solutions are always up to the task.
Are Budget Constraints Crippling Your Off-Hours IT Support Capabilities?
For many organizations, keeping their vital systems running 24×7 is a daunting task. Unfortunately, your IT department is only budgeted for staff during business hours, but your business requires 24×365 availability of vital LOB applications as well as end-user Computer Support. To meet these demands, your staff is probably forced to work nights and weekends, and this is putting stress on their personal lives. Maybe this is a cause for low morale, and high staff turnover… CSM’s Managed IT Services Off-Hours Support can give your staff the break it deserves.
So Why Not Staff 24×7?
|Hours in a 7 Day Week||168|
|Hours in Standard Work Week||40|
CSM Can Design Custom Off-Hours IT Support Plans for Your Unique Business
Managed IT Articles
- IT Support Outsourcing for SMBs
- Helpdesk Performance Metrics
- 5 Reasons not to Use Cloud Computing
- Is VDI Really Worth the Investment?
- 5 Ways to Leverage Cloud Computing for Your Business
- Is Platform as a Service (PaaS) Business Smart?
- Can Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Improve Productivity?
- The Dangers of a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Policy
- Is Managed Disaster Recovery a Smart Investment?
- Is Your Company Maximizing its VOIP Investment?
- Can your IT Department and Managed IT Services Coexist?
- 5 Questions to Help Select Your Managed IT Services Provider
- Make Sure Your MSP Keeps Your Company Current
- Standardize Your Hardware, Software, and Policies
- Top Benefits of the Managed Services Model
- Benefits of IT Support Outsourcing With a Managed Services Provider
- Calculating Managed Services ROI
- IT Support Outsourcing with an MSP
- Managed Services Best Practices
- What is ISO 20000?
- What is Managed Services?
- What is ITIL and What Does it Mean for Your Company?
- Can Remote Tech Support Improve Employee Productivity?
- Online Computer Support: the Smart Choice for Business?
- 4 Ways Remote Network Troubleshooting Will Make Your Tech Life Easier
- Online Tech Support – A Better Business Model
Words from our Clients
Township of Branchburg,
“The staff at CSM continually exceeds our expectation which in turn has greatly helped the Township raise the bar for
providing the necessary computer, server and network uptime to match the needs of our staff.”
Bernards Township School,
“The customer service when it comes to tracking orders and getting products during emergency situations has been the best we received from all the technology vendors we have worked with … The quality of work of their installers has also been excellent.”
“We have contracted with CSM for over 15 years to manage and completely take full responsibility for our complete local and wide area network and we have a remarkable 99% operational uptime.”
We have product authorizations from great partners you know and trust