CSM’s NOC Services: World Class Support
CSM’ NOC Services are built on fully redundant Network Operations Centers. We provide 24×365 World Class Remote Monitoring, Remote Management, and Remote Maintenance for some of the world’s most demanding customers. Our Network Operations Centers are driven to deliver CSM’s trademark Relentless IT Support – we treat every customer and every issue with the highest priority, and our technicians stick with the job until it’s completed. Our World Class NOCs power the finest Managed IT Services in the USA.
People, Process, Technology – CSM’s Foundation
CSM’s core Managed IT Support philosophy is simple: hire the best people, train them on our strict processes, and provide them with the finest technology tools.
- People: CSM recruits, hires and trains the best talent available. Our Network Operations Centers personnel have advanced certifications from Cisco (CCNA, CCIE, CCNP), Microsoft (MCSE, MCITP, MCSA), Oracle, Linux, VMware, Citrix, and Checkpoint. Besides having the skills to deliver or enterprise grade NOC Services, all of CSM’s personnel are hightly motivated to deliver Relentless IT Support.
- Process: CSM’s Network Operations Centers (NOCs) are built on ITIL and ISO 20000 methodologies, which are global standards for IT Operations Excellence
- Technology: All of CSM’s NOCs and Data Centers are built within redundant, N+1 frameworks to provide our clients with maximum reliability. CSM Leverages N-Able and Connectwise, long established as world leaders in Remote Monitoring and Management Tools.
CSM’s NOC Services Save Our Customers 70% of the Cost of Hiring for Off-Hours Support!
For many companies with IT Staffs, the cost of hiring an additional 4 shifts to manage their environments is simply cost prohibitive. Unfortunately, these same companies have internal 24×7 SLAs to meet, and they are burning out their technicians – which often creates high staff turnover. They do a great job of running their environments 9-5, but the additional 128 weekly hours for support can be unbearable.
CSM’s NOC Services Customers typically save 70% of the cost of hiring to cover nights and weekends. Our flexible IT Managed Services delivery models include customized SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and escalation processes that can meet the operational requirements of any business.
Industry Leading NOC Services Automation With Self-Healing Scripts
CSM believes in leveraging technology and automation to streamline network management of our NOC Services. Our Network Operations Centers have an extensive library of self-healing scripts that automate the network monitoring and remediation process.
What is a self-healing script? Many network and server issues can be easily resolved by executing routine processes. CSM has automated these processes by creating automated remediation processes that are triggered by network alerts. CSM’s automation processes typically resolve over 50% of support issues automatically in a fraction of the time it would normally take a technician to resolve them by hand.
Why Engage CSM for Your NOC Services?
For companies considering NOC Outsourcing, CSM provides an unbeatable solution. We offer unparalleled Network Operations Center Best Practices, highly trained and motivated technicians, and world class network monitoring tools. Our service delivery models are extremely flexible, and our pricing is affordable for any business.
|Windows Server 2000||Windows 2003 R2||Windows Server 2003|
|Windows Server 2008||Windows 2008 R2||Windows Server 2012|
|Windows SBS Series||Exchange Server 2003||Exchange Server 2007|
|Exchange Server 2010||Exchange Server 2013||Sharepoint Series|
|SQL Server 2005||SQL Server 2008||SQL Server 2008 R2|
|SQL Server 2012||Active Directory Series|
|Red Hat Linux||SUSE Linux||Ubuntu Linux|
|Mac OS X Server 10.1 (Puma Server)||Mac OS X Server 10.2 (Jaguar Server)||Mac OS X Server 10.3 (Panther Server)|
|Mac OS X Server 10.4 (Tiger Server)||Mac OS X Server 10.5 (Leopard Server)||Mac OS X Server 10.6 (Snow Leopard Server)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion Server)||MAC OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion Server)|
|Networking and Firewalls|
Contact Us Today! CSM’s NOC Services are the finest in the industry, and our Network Operations Centers deliver unparalleled performance and reliability.
Managed IT Articles
- IT Support Outsourcing for SMBs
- Helpdesk Performance Metrics
- 5 Reasons not to Use Cloud Computing
- Is VDI Really Worth the Investment?
- 5 Ways to Leverage Cloud Computing for Your Business
- Is Platform as a Service (PaaS) Business Smart?
- Can Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Improve Productivity?
- The Dangers of a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Policy
- Is Managed Disaster Recovery a Smart Investment?
- Is Your Company Maximizing its VOIP Investment?
- Can your IT Department and Managed IT Services Coexist?
- 5 Questions to Help Select Your Managed IT Services Provider
- Make Sure Your MSP Keeps Your Company Current
- Standardize Your Hardware, Software, and Policies
- Top Benefits of the Managed Services Model
- Benefits of IT Support Outsourcing With a Managed Services Provider
- Calculating Managed Services ROI
- IT Support Outsourcing with an MSP
- Managed Services Best Practices
- What is ISO 20000?
- What is Managed Services?
- What is ITIL and What Does it Mean for Your Company?
- Can Remote Tech Support Improve Employee Productivity?
- Online Computer Support: the Smart Choice for Business?
- 4 Ways Remote Network Troubleshooting Will Make Your Tech Life Easier
- Online Tech Support – A Better Business Model
Words from our Clients
Township of Branchburg,
“The staff at CSM continually exceeds our expectation which in turn has greatly helped the Township raise the bar for
providing the necessary computer, server and network uptime to match the needs of our staff.”
Bernards Township School,
“The customer service when it comes to tracking orders and getting products during emergency situations has been the best we received from all the technology vendors we have worked with … The quality of work of their installers has also been excellent.”
“We have contracted with CSM for over 15 years to manage and completely take full responsibility for our complete local and wide area network and we have a remarkable 99% operational uptime.”
We have product authorizations from great partners you know and trust