Managed Network Services
Another All-Night Troubleshooting Session? Let CSM Augment Your Team and Get Your Staff Some Well Deserved Rest
Managed Network Services from CSM empower IT Executives to leverage CSM’s Managed IT Services using a partial support model, at a fraction of the cost of staffing internally. Whether it’s managing just some troublesome Linux servers, or simply providing off-hours infrastructure monitoring and management, CSM can create custom Managed Services Plans tailored to your company’s unique business and technology needs. CSM’s NOCs and Remote Help Desk can build customized Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to provide as much help as you need, only when you need it. CSM’s Managed Network Services make it easy!
What are Enterprise Managed Network Services?
In the past, Managed IT Support was an all-or-nothing proposition. Often, a Managed Service Provider insisted on managing the entire IT environment, and this did not sit well with CIOs. IT Executives told us they wanted to use Managed IT Services tactically, to fill in gaps in their operations. That’s why CSM created a full suite of Enterprise Managed Network Services. Our Managed Network Services can help relieve you of the burdens of Linux Support, Off- Hours Support, Network Management, IT Help Desk staffing, and so much more.
Managed Network Services Makes Sound Financial Sense
If your IT Staff works business hours Monday through Friday, they are covering your infrastructure for roughly 40 hours per week. With a total of 168 hours in a seven day week, you would need to hire 4 more shifts to carry the load. For many companies, this is too cost prohibitive, but the 24×7 uptime requirements aren’t going to magically disappear. CSM’s Enterprise Managed Services can typically handle your off-hours support at 25% of the cost of staffing just on engineer for each of your off-hours shifts!
We feel your pain…
As an IT Executive, you’ve got a mountain of headaches, and your IT Staff is stretched to the limit. In any large IT environment, there is at least one area that gives you sleepless nights. In many cases, hiring additional IT staff to handle those problems just doesn’t make sense financially, and won’t pass the CFOs requirements for budgeting. CSM’s Enterpise Managed Services could be the answer!
Reliable and Affordable Enterprise Managed Services is as Simple as Adding CSM as a Box on Your Org Chart
Whether you need help managing your VOIP, or weekend support monitoring your critical applications, Managed Network Services from CSM eliminates your IT support headaches. CSM also makes the cost of Managed IT Services affordable for any business.
Does your organization have any of these challenges?
- Off-Hours and Weekend Network/Server Management
- Network and Server Maintenance
- Non-Windows Operating Systems
- Inadequate Management Tools
- Managing Remote Locations
- End-User Support
- Off-Hours End-user Support
Managed Network Services – On-Time, Every Time
Computer Systems and Methods has over 30 years of expertise delivering companies IT Support Solutions on-time and under budget. CSM’s support agreements are backed by the strongest SLAs in the industry. Our Managed Network Services are World Class! We win rave reviews from the world’s toughest critics.
CSM’s Managed Network Services delivers Enterprise Class NOC Services at a Fraction of the Cost of Hiring!
Managed IT Articles
- IT Support Outsourcing for SMBs
- Helpdesk Performance Metrics
- 5 Reasons not to Use Cloud Computing
- Is VDI Really Worth the Investment?
- 5 Ways to Leverage Cloud Computing for Your Business
- Is Platform as a Service (PaaS) Business Smart?
- Can Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Improve Productivity?
- The Dangers of a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Policy
- Is Managed Disaster Recovery a Smart Investment?
- Is Your Company Maximizing its VOIP Investment?
- Can your IT Department and Managed IT Services Coexist?
- 5 Questions to Help Select Your Managed IT Services Provider
- Make Sure Your MSP Keeps Your Company Current
- Standardize Your Hardware, Software, and Policies
- Top Benefits of the Managed Services Model
- Benefits of IT Support Outsourcing With a Managed Services Provider
- Calculating Managed Services ROI
- IT Support Outsourcing with an MSP
- Managed Services Best Practices
- What is ISO 20000?
- What is Managed Services?
- What is ITIL and What Does it Mean for Your Company?
- Can Remote Tech Support Improve Employee Productivity?
- Online Computer Support: the Smart Choice for Business?
- 4 Ways Remote Network Troubleshooting Will Make Your Tech Life Easier
- Online Tech Support – A Better Business Model
Words from our Clients
Township of Branchburg,
“The staff at CSM continually exceeds our expectation which in turn has greatly helped the Township raise the bar for
providing the necessary computer, server and network uptime to match the needs of our staff.”
Bernards Township School,
“The customer service when it comes to tracking orders and getting products during emergency situations has been the best we received from all the technology vendors we have worked with … The quality of work of their installers has also been excellent.”
“We have contracted with CSM for over 15 years to manage and completely take full responsibility for our complete local and wide area network and we have a remarkable 99% operational uptime.”
We have product authorizations from great partners you know and trust