Managed IT Services in NY
Managed IT Services in NY
Managed IT Services in Rockland County, Westchester County, Long Island, and Orange County since 1984. IT Managed Services for White Plains, New Rochelle, Yonkers, Garden City, Hempstead, Spring Valley, Nyack, Newburgh, and surrounding areas.
CSM’s NY Managed IT Services deliver 24×7 Proactive Network Monitoring, 24×7 Help Desk Support, Virtual CIO Services, and Onsite Support, all at one low, flat monthly rate. Whether you manage an SMB, or run an IT Department, CSM’s Managed Services can free you from the aggravation of keeping your information technology infrastructure running. Our Managed IT Services NY packages take care of your routers, firewalls, switches, servers, SAN/NAS, and applications around the clock. Just as importantly – we deliver this all at an affordable fixed monthly rate. CSM’s Managed IT Services delivers unparalleled performance.
You’ve Got a Business Run…Let Us Handle the Information Technology
New York is a tough place to run a business. Increasing regulations, sky-high taxes, and fierce competition are enough to make you want to curl up in the fetal position. Pile on the aggravation associated with maintaining your network 24×7, and handling your end-users’ PC issues, and it’s almost too much to bear.
CSM’s proactive approach to technology management makes things easy. Our NY Managed IT Services relieve the burden of day to day IT management. Our Network Operations Center watches your Network, Servers and Applications around the clock, ensuring that your operations run smoothly. CSM’s Help Desk is here 24×7, providing crucial support to your employees when they need it most. Managed IT Services NY from CSM can solve all of your Information Technology problems.
Reliable, Experienced & Trusted NY Managed IT Services Provider
We’ve been ensuring our clients’ network systems remain secure, reliable and trouble-free 24/7 since 1984. These are just some of the reasons why we’ve been a NY State vendor in good standing for 15 years. Plus, we also hold the state purchasing contract for Panasonic, IBM, Lenovo, Xerox.
Our Solution: CSM is SAVING Clients at Least 30% Every Year
Based on an internal review here’s what we found…
Our New York IT Managed Services clients consistently SAVE 30%-50% in the first year of service & 99.7% HIGHLY recommend our service to a colleague.
But we do more than just SAVE you money…
Spend Your Time Engaging Your Customers
One of the chief complaints of many Business Owners and IT Executives is that maintaining their IT infrastructure consumes too many of their resources. Gartner estimates that 80% of a company’s IT Budget is spent on routine maintenance and support. Outsourcing all or part of your IT Services to CSM will save you money, and allow you to invest your resources engaging your customers, building corporate value, and growing your bottom line.
CSM’s New York Managed IT Services: Backed by Relentless IT Support
Relentless IT Support is in our DNA. For over 30 years, CSM has been solving the most difficult technology challenges for the most demanding customers in the world. We hire people that are technology experts, but more importantly, our engineers have the drive to work tirelessly to insure that your IT is always available. CSM’s NY Managed IT Services technicians are relentlessly on the job keeping your IT running at peak performance.
Managed IT Support in NY Platform Support
|Windows Server 2000||Windows 2003 R2||Windows Server 2003|
|Windows Server 2008||Windows 2008 R2||Windows Server 2012|
|Windows SBS Series||Exchange Server 2003||Exchange Server 2007|
|Exchange Server 2010||Exchange Server 2013||Sharepoint Series|
|SQL Server 2005||SQL Server 2008||SQL Server 2008 R2|
|SQL Server 2012||Active Directory Series|
|Red Hat Linux||SUSE Linux||Ubuntu Linux|
|Mac OS X Server 10.1 (Puma Server)||Mac OS X Server 10.2 (Jaguar Server)||Mac OS X Server 10.3 (Panther Server)|
|Mac OS X Server 10.4 (Tiger Server)||Mac OS X Server 10.5 (Leopard Server)||Mac OS X Server 10.6 (Snow Leopard Server)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion Server)||MAC OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion Server)|
|Networking & Firewalls|
|Networking & Firewalls|
Managed IT Articles
- IT Support Outsourcing for SMBs
- Helpdesk Performance Metrics
- 5 Reasons not to Use Cloud Computing
- Is VDI Really Worth the Investment?
- 5 Ways to Leverage Cloud Computing for Your Business
- Is Platform as a Service (PaaS) Business Smart?
- Can Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Improve Productivity?
- The Dangers of a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Policy
- Is Managed Disaster Recovery a Smart Investment?
- Is Your Company Maximizing its VOIP Investment?
- Can your IT Department and Managed IT Services Coexist?
- 5 Questions to Help Select Your Managed IT Services Provider
- Make Sure Your MSP Keeps Your Company Current
- Standardize Your Hardware, Software, and Policies
- Top Benefits of the Managed Services Model
- Benefits of IT Support Outsourcing With a Managed Services Provider
- Calculating Managed Services ROI
- IT Support Outsourcing with an MSP
- Managed Services Best Practices
- What is ISO 20000?
- What is Managed Services?
- What is ITIL and What Does it Mean for Your Company?
- Can Remote Tech Support Improve Employee Productivity?
- Online Computer Support: the Smart Choice for Business?
- 4 Ways Remote Network Troubleshooting Will Make Your Tech Life Easier
- Online Tech Support – A Better Business Model
Words from our Clients
"We have contracted with CSM for over 15 years to manage and completely take full responsibility for our complete local and wide area network and we have a remarkable 99% operational uptime."
We have product authorizations from great partners you know and trust