Managed It Services Support NJ
Managed IT Services in NJ
CSM provides Managed IT Services for all of New Jersey including Newark, Jersey City, Elizabeth, Patterson, Trenton, Camden, Cherry Hill, Edison, Union, Parsippany, Lakewood, Atlantic City, Brick, and Somerville. We provide Managed Services everywhere in NJ including Union County, Bergen County, Essex County, Middlesex County, Mercer County, Somerset county and Passaic County.
CSM’s NJ Managed IT Services are designed to meet the daunting challenges of running a business in NJ. All of CSM’s Managed IT Services NJ are built Jersey Strong – your company’s information technology infrastructure will be running at peak performance. Your business will be able to leverage the industry’s finest Managed IT Support Services – from our 24×7 Network Operations Center, to our highly trained Remote Help Desk, to our Rapid Response on-site support team. CSM’s Managed Computer Support Services are backed by Jersey Strong Service Level Agreements that insure your business gets the support it needs when it needs it. Small Business Owners can remove the costs and uncertainties of traditional IT outsourcing, while IT Executives can leverage CSM’s New Jersey IT Managed Services to augment their IT staff and reduce operational costs and meet internal SLAs
Businesses in NJ Face a Host of Challenges…
The challenges of doing business in New Jersey are daunting. The operational costs in the Garden State are the highest in the country. Fierce competition in the Garden State doesn’t give anyone in your organization a moment to breathe, and recovery from Superstorm Sandy could take years. These demands take a significant toll on your Information Technology. IT Budgets are stretched to the breaking point, and it always seems like your organization is lagging behind the IT curve.
Small Business Owners and IT Executives alike are looking for a panacea to help their organizations improve operational efficiencies, manage shrinking IT budgets, and leverage technology as a competitive advantage.
Flexible, Fixed-Rate NJ Managed IT Services for Your Unique Business
CSM’s delivers a full suite of NJ Managed IT Services (Managed IT Services NJ) that can be customized to meet the needs of your business, all at a low, fixed, monthly rate. Technology Executives can choose to purchase Managed IT Services a-la-carte to fill operational gaps, while SMBs can take advantage of the synergies of working with a single-source provider for all of your IT Management, IT Outsourcing, and IT Project needs.
Does your business have any of these challenges?
- Shrinking IT budgets are degrading employee productivity
- Your company doesn’t have the resources to leverage technology as a competitive advantage
- Your current IT support model doesn’t keep pace with NJ’s demanding operational tempo
- Computer Support Personnel are stretched to the breaking point
- The burden of IT is diverting your precious resources from focusing on your customers
- Your IT group spends most of its time putting out fires
Your Challenge: IT Costs Will Continue to Rise …
The costs of software, hardware, IT services and telecom is expected to continue to rise every year in just about every industry around the world. No business is immune. Result: businesses and organizations are under more pressure than ever to cut expenses. CSM’s NJ Managed IT Support Services can contain your IT costs.
CSM’s New Jersey IT Managed Services Are the Answer
We understand what it takes for businesses to thrive in New Jersey. CSM’s NJ Managed IT Services deliver enterprise class information technology support at an affordable, low fixed monthly rate.
- 24×7 Network and Server Management – CSM’s Enterprise Class Network Operations Center Keep Your Vital Applications Running 24/7!
- 24×7 Remote Help Desk Support – Our 24/7 IT Help Desk is avaliable around the clock to keep your end-users productive.
- Cloud – Based Application Hosting – CSM will help your company leverage the Power of the Cloud and turn Capex into Opex
Managed IT Articles
- IT Support Outsourcing for SMBs
- Helpdesk Performance Metrics
- 5 Reasons not to Use Cloud Computing
- Is VDI Really Worth the Investment?
- 5 Ways to Leverage Cloud Computing for Your Business
- Is Platform as a Service (PaaS) Business Smart?
- Can Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Improve Productivity?
- The Dangers of a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Policy
- Is Managed Disaster Recovery a Smart Investment?
- Is Your Company Maximizing its VOIP Investment?
- Can your IT Department and Managed IT Services Coexist?
- 5 Questions to Help Select Your Managed IT Services Provider
- Make Sure Your MSP Keeps Your Company Current
- Standardize Your Hardware, Software, and Policies
- Top Benefits of the Managed Services Model
- Benefits of IT Support Outsourcing With a Managed Services Provider
- Calculating Managed Services ROI
- IT Support Outsourcing with an MSP
- Managed Services Best Practices
- What is ISO 20000?
- What is Managed Services?
- What is ITIL and What Does it Mean for Your Company?
- Can Remote Tech Support Improve Employee Productivity?
- Online Computer Support: the Smart Choice for Business?
- 4 Ways Remote Network Troubleshooting Will Make Your Tech Life Easier
- Online Tech Support – A Better Business Model
Words from our Clients
"We have contracted with CSM for over 15 years to manage and completely take full responsibility for our complete local and wide area network and we have a remarkable 99% operational uptime."
We have product authorizations from great partners you know and trust