Managed It Services Philadelphia Philadelphia Managed Services Csm Corp
Managed IT Services in Philadelphia PA Area
CSM provides Managed IT Services for all of Eastern Pennsylvania (Eastern PA) PA including Philadelphia, Allentown, Reading, Scranton, Bethlehem, Harrisburg, York, Chester, Easton, and surrounding areas. We provide Managed Services in Eastern PA including Bucks County, Berks County, Delaware County, Northampton County, Chester County, Lehigh County and Wayne County.
Is Your Company’s IT Support Hurting Your Bottom Line?
CSM’s Managed IT Services in Eastern PA Will End Your IT Support Headaches Forever
Since 1984, Computer Systems and Methods has been helping the world’s most demanding organizations solve their most difficult technology challenges. We’ve developed a suite of comprehensive Managed IT Services in Philadelphia (and Eastern PA) that will eliminate all of your IT Support Challenges at one affordable, fixed monthly rate. Your business will be able to leverage the industry’s finest Managed IT Support Services – from our 24×7 Network Operations Center, to our highly trained Remote Help Desk, to our Rapid Response on-site support team.
What are Managed IT Services?
Managed IT Services combines strategic, proactive, reactive and rapid response into plans that can be customized to your unique business.
Rapid Responce Onsite Services
100% Risk Free Trials – We Make Managed IT Services in Philadelphia Easy
We believe so strongly in our Philadelphia Managed Services that we provide all of our customers with a 6 Month Risk Free Trial. For the first months of service, you can cancel at any time, and we will give you a 100% Refund of your installation charges. We challenge any of our competitors to offer you that kind of guarantee!
Why CSM for Your Philadelphia IT Managed Services?
- Over 30 Years of Experience– Since 1984, we’ve been helping the Eastern Pennsylvania’s most demanding organizations solve their most difficult technology challenges.
- 100% North American Support: All of your support is provided by North American resources. Your calls never go off shore.
- Incredible SLAs– If we fail to meet our contractual commitments, we give your company substantial financial refunds.Our Service Level Agreements are unbeatable.
- Comprehensive 24/7 Information Technology Support at a Low, Flat Monthly Rate– Our Philadelphia Managed IT Support plans are designed to contain and reduce your IT Expenditures by wrapping up your IT support into one fixed price.
- Unmatched Accountability– Relentless IT Support is our Mantra, and we build air-tight accountability into every one of our Philadelphia IT Managed ServicesAgreements.
- Superior Performance– Our North American Service Desk and NOCs are designed to ITIL and ISO 20000 standards – hallmarks of IT Support operations. Our monitoring and management tools are the talk of the industry – over 50% of our customer’s Information Technology issues are resolved in seconds with no human intervention.
How Can Our Managed IT Services in Philadelphia Help Your Business?
Our Philadelphia Managed Services deliver an incredible number of advantages. Our customers are so delighted with our services that we have a 96% renewal rate! See if any of these benefits meet your needs:
- Reduce Your IT Expenses by 1/3…or More: We recently surveyed our Managed IT Services customers and found that on average, they were able to cut their IT Expenses by at least 33%
- Engage Your Customers and Grow Your Bottom Line: Our Philadelphia Managed IT Support allows you to focus on what yo do best – improving customer satisfaction and growing your bottom line.
- IT Cost Predictability: Our Philly Managed IT Services plans deliver comprehensive IT Support at a low, fixed monthly rate.
- Increase Employee Productivity: By keeping your network at peak performance, we keep your operations moving. Our certified Help Desk Techniciansare available 24/7 to quickly solve your end-users most difficult challenges
- Support Your Operations 24/7: Do you run multiple shifts at night or on weekends? Our NOC and helpdesk are always available to maximize your after hours requirements.
We appreciate how hard it can be to buy Managed IT Services in Philadelphia, so here’s how we’ve made it easy and risk free
- You contact us, letting us know what you need.
- We’ll meet with you to discuss your business requirements and give you a customized quote for your Managed Services Plan.
- We provide you with a Managed Services Proposal including our unbeatable Service Level Agreements (SLAs) in writing. If we fail to meet them we pay you.
- We start you on a 6 month Risk Free Trial. If we aren’t exceeding your expectations, you can cancel, and we’ll give you a 100% Refund of your setup fee – no questions, no conditions, and no small print.
Managed IT Articles
- IT Support Outsourcing for SMBs
- Helpdesk Performance Metrics
- 5 Reasons not to Use Cloud Computing
- Is VDI Really Worth the Investment?
- 5 Ways to Leverage Cloud Computing for Your Business
- Is Platform as a Service (PaaS) Business Smart?
- Can Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Improve Productivity?
- The Dangers of a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Policy
- Is Managed Disaster Recovery a Smart Investment?
- Is Your Company Maximizing its VOIP Investment?
- Can your IT Department and Managed IT Services Coexist?
- 5 Questions to Help Select Your Managed IT Services Provider
- Make Sure Your MSP Keeps Your Company Current
- Standardize Your Hardware, Software, and Policies
- Top Benefits of the Managed Services Model
- Benefits of IT Support Outsourcing With a Managed Services Provider
- Calculating Managed Services ROI
- IT Support Outsourcing with an MSP
- Managed Services Best Practices
- What is ISO 20000?
- What is Managed Services?
- What is ITIL and What Does it Mean for Your Company?
- Can Remote Tech Support Improve Employee Productivity?
- Online Computer Support: the Smart Choice for Business?
- 4 Ways Remote Network Troubleshooting Will Make Your Tech Life Easier
- Online Tech Support – A Better Business Model
Words from our Clients
Township of Branchburg,
“The staff at CSM continually exceeds our expectation which in turn has greatly helped the Township raise the bar for
providing the necessary computer, server and network uptime to match the needs of our staff.”
Bernards Township School,
“The customer service when it comes to tracking orders and getting products during emergency situations has been the best we received from all the technology vendors we have worked with … The quality of work of their installers has also been excellent.”
“We have contracted with CSM for over 15 years to manage and completely take full responsibility for our complete local and wide area network and we have a remarkable 99% operational uptime.”
We have product authorizations from great partners you know and trust