IT Helpdesk Support 24/7
24×7 Remote Helpdesk Outsourcing Solutions backed by CSM’s Relentless IT Support Guarantees
CSM’s Enterprise Grade IT Helpdesk provides 24×365 support for all of your end-users computer requirements. CSM’s HelpDesk Support Services are backed by our Relentless IT Support guarantees and the toughest performance SLAs in the industry. If you are an IT or business executive seeking guaranteed service levels for your help desk service, CSM’s IT Helpdesk Outsourcing Service can provide you with peace of mind. CSM’s helpdesk will allow your company to focus on engaging your customers and growing your bottom line. Our people and processes insure that help is available 24×7 to help you when you need it most.
100% North American IT Helpdesk – Guaranteed
CSM’s IT Help Desk Support Technicians are all based in North America, and are heavily screened for their communications skills. CSM believes that verbal and written skills are just as important as a technician’s IT expertise. CSM never uses offshore resources for our IT Support Desk.
Helpdesk Support – The Headache that Never Ends
CSM’s ITHelpdesk Support services are flexible and affordable, and will show you a significant ROI. All of our HelpDesk Support Services can be integrated with ourRemote Desktop Management Services to optimize peak performance. CSM’s North American based heldesk call center is ITIL and ISO 20000 compliant, which assures you of improving your productivity and reducing opex. Helpdesk Support is included in all of our Managed IT Services Packages. CSM’s IT Helpdesk will never ask for your trust. We Earn it – Every minute of every day.
Custom Helpdesk Solutions
For customers that require specialized application or technology support, CSM can deliver custom Help Desk Solutions tailored to your Unique Business. CSM provides 24×365 end user support via a toll free 800 number and e-mail:
- Microsoft Office
- Symantec Product line
- McAfee Product line
- Adobe Product line
- All major web browsers and
- All other software will be support
on as reasonable endeavor
- Network Connectivity
- VPN issues
- Microsoft and MAC Operating
- Hand Held business use support
- Calls answered in 180 seconds 90% 90%
- Covered non-break fix calls closed in one call 90% 90%
- Electronic requests responded to in 1 hour 90% 90%
- Severity 1 requests responded to in ½ hour 95% 95%
- Customer Satisfaction!!! 100% 100%
- Microsoft Windows 95/98/Me
- Microsoft NT 4.0/2000/XP/Vista,7
- Adobe Acrobat
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Visio
- Citrix ICA Clients for Windows
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- WinZip Computing WinZip
- IBM Lotus Notes Client
- Microsoft FrontPage
- Microsoft Works
- Firefox Browser
- Microsoft MapPoint
- Symantec Antivirus
- Microsoft Publisher
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Outlook
- Symantec PC Anywhere
- McAfee Virus Scan
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Symantec WinFax Pro
- Microsoft Works
- Microsoft Windows NT/2000/2000
- Microsoft Windows 2010 Server
- Microsoft Internet Security
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Management Server
- Microsoft Windows Storage Server
- Microsoft Virtual Server
- Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server
- Microsoft Content And Acceleration Server
- Microsoft Systems Management Server
- Microsoft Application Center Server
- Microsoft Small Business Server
- Microsoft BizTalk Server
- Microsoft Commerce Server
- D-Link Systems
- Cisco Systems
- Extreme Networks
- Citrix Systems
- Aladdin Systems
- WatchGuard Technologies
- Cisco Systems
- Juniper Networks
- Zebra Technologies
- Micron Technology
- Extreme Networks
Managed IT Articles
- IT Support Outsourcing for SMBs
- Helpdesk Performance Metrics
- 5 Reasons not to Use Cloud Computing
- Is VDI Really Worth the Investment?
- 5 Ways to Leverage Cloud Computing for Your Business
- Is Platform as a Service (PaaS) Business Smart?
- Can Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Improve Productivity?
- The Dangers of a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Policy
- Is Managed Disaster Recovery a Smart Investment?
- Is Your Company Maximizing its VOIP Investment?
- Can your IT Department and Managed IT Services Coexist?
- 5 Questions to Help Select Your Managed IT Services Provider
- Make Sure Your MSP Keeps Your Company Current
- Standardize Your Hardware, Software, and Policies
- Top Benefits of the Managed Services Model
- Benefits of IT Support Outsourcing With a Managed Services Provider
- Calculating Managed Services ROI
- IT Support Outsourcing with an MSP
- Managed Services Best Practices
- What is ISO 20000?
- What is Managed Services?
- What is ITIL and What Does it Mean for Your Company?
- Can Remote Tech Support Improve Employee Productivity?
- Online Computer Support: the Smart Choice for Business?
- 4 Ways Remote Network Troubleshooting Will Make Your Tech Life Easier
- Online Tech Support – A Better Business Model
Words from our Clients
Township of Branchburg,
“The staff at CSM continually exceeds our expectation which in turn has greatly helped the Township raise the bar for
providing the necessary computer, server and network uptime to match the needs of our staff.”
Bernards Township School,
“The customer service when it comes to tracking orders and getting products during emergency situations has been the best we received from all the technology vendors we have worked with … The quality of work of their installers has also been excellent.”
“We have contracted with CSM for over 15 years to manage and completely take full responsibility for our complete local and wide area network and we have a remarkable 99% operational uptime.”
We have product authorizations from great partners you know and trust