Whether you’re a CIO, business owner or corporate executive, your company faces many daunting challenges on a daily basis. Are you worried about employee productivity, network performance, regulatory compliance, data security, Mobile Device Management, or 24×7 IT Support? All of these challenges divert critical resources from the areas where you need it most – running your business, engaging your customers, and growing your bottom line.
For over 30 years, Computer Systems and Methods has helped some of the world’s most demanding companies solve their most difficult technology challenges. Whether our clients require IT Consulting, IT Project Planning and Implementation, or 24×7 Managed IT Services, CSM always delivers.
Cloud Hosting? Let CSM Show You How
Why Cloud Hosting?
Cloud hosting service is all the rage, but it is also causing a lot of confusion in the marketplace. For some organizations, Cloud hosting raises many questions:
- What are the benefits of cloud hosting?
- What are the dangers?
- Should our company move our infrastructure to public cloud hosting?
- Can we show an ROI?
- What is Amazon Cloud Hosting ?
- Which is the top Cloud Hosting Company?
- Is there a HIPAA-compliant Cloud Hosting Service?
Managed IT Services in NJ and NY
Leverage the power of IT support and Grow your Business!
For Immediate Service Call
Why CSM for Your Company’s Cloud Hosting?
CSM helps companies streamline their Information Technology so that they can focus on engaging their customers increasing their bottom line.
Our evaluation methodologies reliably guide our customers to help them decide on whether to invest in the cloud. Cloud hosting has many benefits but there are some draw-backs as well. Our years of experience will be used to help you find the best decision. Do not just think the answer is what is in the news today. Often times the answer is not just one path but to use a hybrid approach in selecting the right technology, or to have a phased approach where you slowly blend in a technology to meet your needs.
If you decide that the cloud is right for your business, CSM offers a full suite of hosting services designed to make the transition easy and cost-effective. Please contact us to learn more about cloud hosting and how it can help you.
Managed IT Articles
- IT Support Outsourcing for SMBs
- Helpdesk Performance Metrics
- 5 Reasons not to Use Cloud Computing
- Is VDI Really Worth the Investment?
- 5 Ways to Leverage Cloud Computing for Your Business
- Is Platform as a Service (PaaS) Business Smart?
- The Dangers of a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Policy
- Is Managed Disaster Recovery a Smart Investment?
- Is Your Company Maximizing its VOIP Investment?
- Can your IT Department and Managed IT Services Coexist?
- 5 Questions to Help Select Your Managed IT Services Provider
- Make Sure Your MSP Keeps Your Company Current
- Standardize Your Hardware, Software, and Policies
- Top Benefits of the Managed Services Model
- Benefits of IT Support Outsourcing With a Managed Services Provider
- Calculating Managed Services ROI
- IT Support Outsourcing with an MSP
- Managed Services Best Practices
- What is ISO 20000?
- What is Managed Services?
- What is ITIL and What Does it Mean for Your Company?
- Can Remote Tech Support Improve Employee Productivity?
- Online Computer Support: the Smart Choice for Business?
- 4 Ways Remote Network Troubleshooting Will Make Your Tech Life Easier
- Online Tech Support – A Better Business Model
Words from our Clients
Township of Branchburg,
“The staff at CSM continually exceeds our expectation which in turn has greatly helped the Township raise the bar for
providing the necessary computer, server and network uptime to match the needs of our staff.”
Bernards Township School,
“The customer service when it comes to tracking orders and getting products during emergency situations has been the best we received from all the technology vendors we have worked with … The quality of work of their installers has also been excellent.”
“We have contracted with CSM for over 15 years to manage and completely take full responsibility for our complete local and wide area network and we have a remarkable 99% operational uptime.”
We have product authorizations from great partners you know and trust