Managed IT Services and Support
Looking to Grow Your Profits? Here’s How CSM’s IT Managed Services Can Help…
The burden of managing your IT isn’t getting any easier. CSM’s Managed IT Services (IT Managed Services) plans eliminate your computer headaches and let you get back to doing what you do best: engaging your customers and growing your bottom line. CSM has been the Managed Services Provider of choice in the Northeast since 1984.
- Cut Your IT Expenses by 30%…or More: A recent survey of our customers proved that our clients, on average, reduced their IT Expenses by at least 1/3 by engaging us for their IT Outsourcing. We can start saving your company money, month 1.
- Focus on Engaging Your Customers and Growing Your Bottom Line: We make your IT Support headaches disappear, allowing you to spend your time on activities that grow your revenue.
- Contain Your Spiraling IT Costs: Our plans deliver the IT Services you need at a low, fixed, monthly rate.
- Increase Office Productivity: We keep your network running at peak performance, eliminating latency. Our Help Desk Staff is available 24/7 to quickly solve your end-users most difficult challenges
Flexible Managed IT Support Delivery Options
We believe that one size doesn’t fit all – that’s why we’ve made our service offerings flexible. We can combine any of our 4 components to deliver a package that meets the IT Support requirements of your unique business.
24x7 Unlimited North American IT Help Desk
Our 24×7 Help Desk is always there when you need us to solve your most difficult end-user challenges. Our technicians are hand-picked for both their technical skills and their communication skills. We provide Remote IT Support for Windows, Mac, Exchange, Lotus Notes, and most common desktop software including Microsoft office. Not only do we solve operational problems, but we also answer the “How Do I?” questions.
Your Own Virtual Chief Information Officer
You’ve got IT Questions. Your Virtual CIO has the answers. Business owners are constantly struggling with making the best and most profitable IT Solutions investments. Whether you need Managed Services help with Disaster Recovery, Compliance, Virtualization, Storage, Network Security or leveraging Technology as a competitive advantage, your Managed Services (Managed IT Services) Virtual CIO is your IT Consultant to help you make the right decision.
24x7 Network/Server Management
Your Network and Line of Business (LOB) Applications are the heart of your operations. CSM’s NOC delivers 24×7 Maintenance, Monitoring, and Management of your mission critical Servers, Storage, Routers, Firewalls and Applications. Our Network Monitoring Tools gives us granular visibility into your entire server environment. We support Windows, Linux, and Mac, as well as VMware, Hyper-V and Citrix.
Guaranteed On-Site Dispatch
Our NOCs are the best in the business, but sometimes there are issues that can’t be resolved remotely. If our Network Operations Center (NOC) engineers can’t fix the issue, one of our Certified Engineers will be at your location within 4 hours – GUARANTEED. We put our money where our mouth is. If we fail to meet our Service Level Agreements, we provide cash service credits back to your company.
Why CSM as Your Managed Services Provider?
Over 30 Years of Experience
Since 1984, we’ve been helping the world’s most demanding organizations solve their most difficult technology challenges.
Our Service Level Agreements have teeth. If we fail to meet our obligations, we give your company substantial financial credits.
Comprehensive Support at a Low, Flat Monthly Rate
Our Managed IT Support plans are designed to contain and reduce your IT Expenditures by wrapping up your IT Support Services into one fixed price.
Relentless IT Support is our guiding principal, and we build transparency and accountability into every one of our IT Managed Services Contracts.
Our Help Desk and Network Operations Centers (NOCs) are built to ITIL and ISO 20000 standards – hallmarks of superior operations. Our monitoring and management tools are the talk of the industry – over 50% of our customer’s Network and server issues are resolved in seconds with no human intervention.
Managed Services Videos
We appreciate how hard it can be to find dependable IT Support,
So here’s how we’ve made it easy and risk free
1. You Contact us, letting us know what you need.
2. We’ll meet with you to discuss your business requirements and give you a customized quote for your Managed Services Plan.
3. We provide you with a Managed IT Services Proposal including our unbeatable Service Level Agreements (SLAs) in writing. If we fail to meet them, we pay you.
4. We start you on a 6 month Risk Free Trial. If we aren’t exceeding your expectations, you can cancel, and we’ll give you a 100% Refund of your setup fee – no questions, no conditions, and no small print.
Managed IT Articles
- IT Support Outsourcing for SMBs
- Helpdesk Performance Metrics
- 5 Reasons not to Use Cloud Computing
- Is VDI Really Worth the Investment?
- 5 Ways to Leverage Cloud Computing for Your Business
- Is Platform as a Service (PaaS) Business Smart?
- Can Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Improve Productivity?
- The Dangers of a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Policy
- Is Managed Disaster Recovery a Smart Investment?
- Is Your Company Maximizing its VOIP Investment?
- Can your IT Department and Managed IT Services Coexist?
- 5 Questions to Help Select Your Managed IT Services Provider
- Make Sure Your MSP Keeps Your Company Current
- Standardize Your Hardware, Software, and Policies
- Top Benefits of the Managed Services Model
- Benefits of IT Support Outsourcing With a Managed Services Provider
- Calculating Managed Services ROI
- IT Support Outsourcing with an MSP
- Managed Services Best Practices
- What is ISO 20000?
- What is Managed Services?
- What is ITIL and What Does it Mean for Your Company?
- Can Remote Tech Support Improve Employee Productivity?
- Online Computer Support: the Smart Choice for Business?
- 4 Ways Remote Network Troubleshooting Will Make Your Tech Life Easier
- Online Tech Support – A Better Business Model
Words from our Clients
Township of Branchburg,
“The staff at CSM continually exceeds our expectation which in turn has greatly helped the Township raise the bar for
providing the necessary computer, server and network uptime to match the needs of our staff.”
Bernards Township School,
“The customer service when it comes to tracking orders and getting products during emergency situations has been the best we received from all the technology vendors we have worked with … The quality of work of their installers has also been excellent.”
“We have contracted with CSM for over 15 years to manage and completely take full responsibility for our complete local and wide area network and we have a remarkable 99% operational uptime.”
We have product authorizations from great partners you know and trust