IT Support Outsourcing for Government Contracts
New Jersey and Nationwide
Computer Systems and Methods has been an State of New Jersey approved State Contract service provider in New Jersey since 1990. Our customers have been diverse and to satisfy their unique needs we have been honored to been accepted to many government contracting vehicles. These vehicles allow us to be a state contract vendor for IT outsourcing in New Jersey as well as sell to entities outside of New Jersey. If your agency or local government needs to purchase via a contract vehicle, we at CSM are confident that we can provide you all the tools and contracts you will need to work with us. We have over 30 years of experience in work with government contracts and the best ways to work within them. If you have questions please let us know and we will recommend successful ways we have found to work with your purchasing agents.
- NJ State Approved Vendor for rugged Panasonic computers since 2002 – Contract #75583
- WSCA Panasonic Approved Vendor
- NJ State Approved Vendor for rugged Itronix/General Dynamics computers since 2006
- WSCA contract–IBM & Lenovo Lines – Contract #B27168-70263
- Hunterdon County Educational Service Commission Contract TEC-07-RFP
- GSA Schedule Contract 70 GS-35F-0143R
We have many years of Federal, State, Local Government Experience, please call CSM today!!!!!
Words from our Clients
The best of the best is here!
"We have contracted with CSM for over 15 years to manage and completely take full responsibility for our complete local and wide area network and we have a remarkable 99% operational uptime."