IT Help Desk Outsourcing
Premiere 24/365 End-User Help Desk Support
If your employees require speedy answers to IT questions, expert guidance on how to use applications, or PC troubleshooting, CSM is your go-to partner for Help Desk Outsourcing. CSM’s IT Help Desk is available 24/365 to solve your most difficult end-user challenges. Whether your end-users rely on Windows, Mac , Tablets, or Smart Phones, we can handle their most complex questions. CSM’s customers can leverage our IT Help Desk as a standalone solution or as an integral component of our Managed IT Services offering.
The Industry’s Most Comprehensive Help Desk Outsourcing Provider
From our North American Customer Support Center, CSM closely integrates the services of our Service Desk and NOC to provide complete visibility to the customer’s environment. Our Managed Services Solutions deliver a full scope outsourcing solution. CSM’s ITIL and ISO 20000 compliant processes insure that your end-users get the help they need when they need it.
Maximize Employee Productivity
By engaging CSM’s Enterprise Class Help Desk, your company will dramatically improve employee productivity. By empowering your end-users to get the help they need, when they need it, your company can minimize downtime, and free your employees to engage your customers and grow your bottom line.
Industry Leading Help Desk Support SLAs
Talk is cheap. CSM’s SLA’s are the strongest in the industry. Every CSM customer has access to our performance portal, empowering you to hold us accountable.
- Calls answered in 180 seconds: 90%
- Covered non-break fix calls closed in one call: 90%
- Electronic requests responded to in 1 hour: 95%
- Severity 1 requests responded to in ½ hour: 95%
- Ticket System Availability: 99.5%
Custom Help Desk Solutions
For customers that require specialized application or technology support, CSM can deliver custom Help Desk Solutions tailored to your Unique Business.
Key Performance Indicators
- Calls answered in 180 seconds 90% 90%
- Covered non-break fix calls closed in one call 90% 90%
- Electronic requests responded to in 1 hour 90% 90%
- Severity 1 requests responded to in ½ hour< 95% 95%
- Customer Satisfaction!!! 100% 100%
Standard Help Desk Services
- Microsoft Office
- Symantec Product line
- Network Connectivity
- McAfee Product line
- VPN issues
- Adobe Product line
- Microsoft and MAC Operating system troubleshooting
- All major web browsers and e-mail clients
- Hand Held business use support
- All other software will be support on as reasonable endeavor
- Microsoft Windows 95/98/Me
- Microsoft NT 4.0/2000/XP/Vista,7
- Adobe Acrobat
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Visio
- Citrix ICA Clients for Windows
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- WinZip Computing WinZip
- IBM Lotus Notes Client
- Microsoft FrontPage
- Firefox Browser
- Microsoft MapPoint
- Symantec Antivirus
- Microsoft Publisher
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Outlook
- Symantec PC Anywhere
- McAfee Virus Scan
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Symantec WinFax Pro
- Microsoft Works
- Microsoft Windows NT/2000/2000
- Microsoft Windows 2010 Server
- Microsoft Internet Security
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Management Server
- Microsoft Windows Storage Server
- Microsoft Virtual Server
- Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server
- Microsoft Content And Acceleration Server
- Microsoft Systems Management Server
- Microsoft Application Center Server
- Microsoft Small Business Server
- Microsoft BizTalk Server
- Microsoft Commerce Server
- D-Link Systems
- Cisco Systems
- Extreme Networks
- Citrix Systems
- Aladdin Systems
- WatchGuard Technologies
- Cisco Systems
- Juniper Networks
- Zebra Technologies
- Micron Technology
- Extreme Networks
Managed IT Articles
- IT Support Outsourcing for SMBs
- Helpdesk Performance Metrics
- 5 Reasons not to Use Cloud Computing
- Is VDI Really Worth the Investment?
- 5 Ways to Leverage Cloud Computing for Your Business
- Is Platform as a Service (PaaS) Business Smart?
- Can Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Improve Productivity?
- The Dangers of a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Policy
- Is Managed Disaster Recovery a Smart Investment?
- Is Your Company Maximizing its VOIP Investment?
- Can your IT Department and Managed IT Services Coexist?
- 5 Questions to Help Select Your Managed IT Services Provider
- Make Sure Your MSP Keeps Your Company Current
- Standardize Your Hardware, Software, and Policies
- Top Benefits of the Managed Services Model
- Benefits of IT Support Outsourcing With a Managed Services Provider
- Calculating Managed Services ROI
- IT Support Outsourcing with an MSP
- Managed Services Best Practices
- What is ISO 20000?
- What is Managed Services?
- What is ITIL and What Does it Mean for Your Company?
- Can Remote Tech Support Improve Employee Productivity?
- Online Computer Support: the Smart Choice for Business?
- 4 Ways Remote Network Troubleshooting Will Make Your Tech Life Easier
- Online Tech Support – A Better Business Model
Words from our Clients
Township of Branchburg,
“The staff at CSM continually exceeds our expectation which in turn has greatly helped the Township raise the bar for
providing the necessary computer, server and network uptime to match the needs of our staff.”
Bernards Township School,
“The customer service when it comes to tracking orders and getting products during emergency situations has been the best we received from all the technology vendors we have worked with … The quality of work of their installers has also been excellent.”
“We have contracted with CSM for over 15 years to manage and completely take full responsibility for our complete local and wide area network and we have a remarkable 99% operational uptime.”
We have product authorizations from great partners you know and trust